AUTOMATIC UPDATE STOCK Routine in POS Settings not OK'ng Good Receipts
Wilfred Chirwa
8-3-22
Operating system: Windows
Hi,

The Automatic Stock Update Routine (in POS Settings in the Point of Sale Module) does not okay the Goods Receipts after splitting of Products. Is there any means of getting this done automatically after the set interval?

The Stock depreciations are ok'ng quite well.

StandardERP 8.5 2021-04-18
Build Number 85360453

Help.
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
8-15-22
Hello,

have you tried in 8.5 2022 06 16 or newer versions?
I can start to look if there are issues in this version but, if there is no fixes will be backported to 18month old version i´m afraid
Br, Bror-Erik
Wilfred Chirwa
8-17-22
Created byBror-Erik Kotiranta16:22 15 Aug 2022
Hello, have you tried in 8.5 2022 06 16 or newer versions? I can start to look if there are issues in this version but, if there is no fixes will be backported to 18month old version i´m afraid Br, Bror-Erik
Hie Bror-Erik,

We haven't tried the newer versions yet, customer is on that version indicated. Thanks for the insight.

Wil,
Wilfred Chirwa
8-19-22
Hie Bror-Erik,

Did tests in the new version, situation is still the same. Just a quick update....

Wil,
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
8-22-22
Hello Wil,

are you able to file a bugreport with steps to reproduce this and i will have a look at it?
Br, Bror-Erik
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, Thank you for reaching out! What error do you get in server log and client log when you run the report? Please check that you have Multi Thread activated in Systems>>Settings>>O...
09:10 15 Apr 2024
Hello, Thank you for reaching out! We did testing in sample data in current released version 2024-03-16. This is not repeatable with this combination. We recommend you to report this as a bug w...
09:08 15 Apr 2024