eMail going sent with empty body.
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
3-6-17
Numerous issues are occurring with the HTML tag turned on.

One in particular is that occasionally I will get an eMail taht when I select "Reply", I cannot type into the body to the generated email.

A second issue is that occasionally I would type my response and save and send and the intended recipient would respond that my eMail is "Empty".

When I check the eMail my response was not saved with the text.

Unfortunately I cannot find a pattern but I am hoping you have had this complaint submitted previously.



Wayne
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026