Standard ID >> Ability to close the standard ID account
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
2019-07-26
Hello.

One of customers have asked me for instructions on how to close off a standard ID account. This is for leavers who no longer use an email address and for whom they dont want any open accounts linked to that email address.


I am told that this is not possible.

I think it should be possible as is the case with any account in the cloud.


Is there anything that I can pass on to them?
I am hoping you are going to say, yes you are working on it. :)
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026