Re: WebClient
Gastón Salomone
1-9-20
Hi,

Version is 8.4 2018-03-21 (build 84191515), but I tried other ones and I got same problem.


If there is one versión that Works, please tell me and I test with that versión.

I need confirmation that this feature Works and also answer customer questions about how to implement this.


1) What is the correct procedure to make it work ? I found no manual about this.
2) All standard and customized Windows, reports, and documents are available throught webclient interface ?

3) Is it responsive ?
4) is there any roadmap for this feature ?
5) Does it work in all OS ?

Regards
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026