Re: Standard ERP on Android
Kevin Stepper
11-4-21
ok, thanks for your reply.

However, standardinstall only has the newest version or test version.

Which means if I download from there I would have to upgrade my installation first to that version.

Will try it anyway, but are there any other places where I can download the Android version of the SERP versions that we have in use?

Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026