Re: Thread error
Lee D Papworth
3-4-22
Hi,

I am really beyond desperate with this now. I am having to stop and restart SERP every evening just so my customer does not get this error/crash during the day.

So just to recap. I have basic web functions to assist my customer with picking and dispatch. I have a stlyesheet, a small javascript file and a company logo. They have a webshop licence but I have written these routines using global webpublic hal functions. Not had any issues with these functions in the last 2 years. Only since we upgraded in December 2021. Have similar functions at other customer sites that do not get this problem.

When I run this command "lsof -p serp_pid" after a restart of SERP I immediately can see a growing number of these entries when they start to use the web functions

/home/hansa/StandardERPServer/webcust/styles/HHIStyle24.css
/home/hansa/StandardERPServer/webcust/js/HHIMainapp24.js
/home/hansa/StandardERPServer/webcust/sdlogo.png

This list of open files just continues to grow and grow and I believe this then causes the "out of file-descriptors" error and crashes SERP

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Lee

Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Piotr Wycichowski
Thanks Gatis, anyway it seems to be reported as bug instead of wish because now it depends on who created task for whom, am I right? /Piotr W....
14:39 15 May 2024
Aldevinas Katkus
Actually a new version of this bug is SL>>Reports>>Periodic customer statement "accumulates" amounts Not sure why it was duplicated, I clicked "submit"only once....
08:09 10 May 2024