Re: Re: Re: Re: does skype 7.36 works with SERP
Erik Munoz
6-9-17
Hi Aldevinas,

I thought you were using Mac, on windows the skype manage API Access Control setting is located in Options>>Advanced Settings>>"Manage Other programs' access to Skype", this is the place where you should see that Standard ERP is Allowed to use Skype.

And the Skype authorization (when you install SERP and launch the system) will be show directly in skype (in mac it is shown in a pop-up window).

I did a test just now with Skype 7.36.0.101 using a windows computer and it worked correctly when I tried to do an skype call using the Communication Centre. Do you receive a different message when press the Skype button?

To see more information about how skype handle 3rd party applications: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12384/how-does-my-3rd-party-application-work-with-skype-and-how-will-changes-to-skype-impact-my-3rd-party-application

Regards,

Erik Muñoz
HansaWorld
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Julia Underwood
Discussed with Paul online 2024-04-12. Agreed that it a convention only...
17:36 19 May 2024
Piotr Wycichowski
Thanks Gatis, anyway it seems to be reported as bug instead of wish because now it depends on who created task for whom, am I right? /Piotr W....
14:39 15 May 2024