Webclient in version 8.5 250507/85558691 - how to set it up?
Piotr Wycichowski
7-21-25
Operating system: macOS
Hi,

Is somebody experienced in necessary settings for successful connection to server using webclient.
When I tried, I got warning in brower, that Web client settings for HTTPS is not setup. So I tried to change it first for "Use HTTPS", then "Do not use HTTPS", but no result. Now browser says nothing.
Is there any to updated description about this functionality?

/Piotr W.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026