Register Observations
Vaughan Data Systems
4-24-19
I'm trying to set-up a register observation that emails whenever a planned delivery date has changed.

I have tried various different settings, but it never works quite how I want it.


The closest I've gotten is this:

Line 1: Type: Watch Field : PlanShipDate
Line 2: Type: Equals Field: OrderType Parameter 1: Normal

This works but it emails whenever an order planned delivery date has been entered (i.e. from no planned delivery date to 23/04/2019)

I want it to only email when a planned delivery date has been changed. Is this possible?
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026