Server UUID error
Gastón Salomone
5-4-17
Hi,

I stop cloud node controller and tried to run standard erp server process manually, but when client try to login, an error in log appears that Server UUID is not correct.


I can see on process list that cloud node controller start server process with --server-uuid= parameter.
So I want to know if I need to use that parameter also to run my server manually.


Cloud Node installation change server uuid ?

Can i set that server uuid back in to the database in case I uninstall CN ?


Regards
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026