Re: Stock Reservations
Omar Dottin
1-21-20
Hi Sanjay, we have not been able to find a customer with this specific setup on their site, but please refer to the following information when using reserved stock with Warehouse Management:

When a Customer places an Order for goods, create a Sales Order as usual. Specify the Warehouse Location on the ‘Del Terms’ card and specify the Planned Delivery date.

If the Location has the “Demand Position” check box option turned ON, then you cannot create the Delivery using the Operations menu of the order.

Instead, you must use the ‘Create Deliveries from Orders’ Maintenance routine, as this function allows you to create Deliveries in batches and will automatically assign the correct Position to the Delivery.

On the 'Create Deliveries from Order' specification window >> if you select the "Reserved first" checkbox,

It will give priority to Orders for which stock has been reserved. Otherwise, stock will be allocated to the oldest Orders first.

When the delivery is created,

On flip B of the matrix of the Delivery record, you will find the Position to be the Delivery Position for Picking from Warehouse Management Settings on the Warehouse location.

The 'Create Deliveries from Orders' Maintenance function will also create a number of Stock Movements (one for each Order row). These Stock Movements will show you the Positions in the Warehouse from where you should pick the Items.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Omar
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Hello Erdogdu, I am very sorry for the late answer, The answer is Yes, it's fix . my suggestion, if possible to be setting with bank fee code ...
09:24 23 July 2024
Andis Blicāns, Grasko
The above applies to the window when it is opened for the first time. If the window is already open and I choose Window/Restore Position, the window takes the correct position. Namely, the upper left ...
00:43 18 July 2024