Re: Comment on why you should remove your weak eMail module from the syste
Swati D.
10-30-17
Dear Wayne

Thank you for your comments.

The Standard ERP email system has many advantages for our clients.

We are able to store business information within the product without using 3rd party add ons which require more maintenance.

From a disaster recovery and security standpoint, confidential information like Quotations, Orders, Invoices, as well as Purchase information remains within the database on the server where it is easily accessible in the cloud.

As discussed previously with you on this topic, all bugs related to the problems you are experiencing were reported and escalated to the highest level as we fully understand the importance of emails to your business.

The bugs have since been verified and are with Development awaiting a fix as explained to you.

We understand your frustrations and are doing our level best to resolve these issues as fast as we can.

We assure you of our best interest at all times and will keep you up to date on progress. Please see update on progress from our Development Manager.

Currently the messages are available, when you click on the email paperclip icon. Although this is not ideal at least the information is not lost.

Once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and your customers

Assuring you of a speedy resolution of your problem

Swati

Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Hello Erdogdu, I am very sorry for the late answer, The answer is Yes, it's fix . my suggestion, if possible to be setting with bank fee code ...
09:24 23 July 2024
Andis Blicāns, Grasko
The above applies to the window when it is opened for the first time. If the window is already open and I choose Window/Restore Position, the window takes the correct position. Namely, the upper left ...
00:43 18 July 2024