Print many Contact labels to one PDF
Vadym
11-9-18
Module CRM - Forms - Contact Labels
In SERP 6.4 all printed labels was connected to one print job or one PDF when I send print to preview on macOs client. And I had one PDF with many pages with labels.
Now (if Form Template setting has Printer Dialog checkbox) for any new page generate new printer dialog window and prints only one page. If I send print to PDF - generate many one-paged pdf.

How can I do many-paged label PDF by settings or maybe HAL?
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026