Prevent users from deleting mail
Paul Timms
2019-01-23
I'm looking for a way to prevent users from deleting mail, due to a bug in 8.4 which causes GDPR issues. I've looked in HAL source but since mail can only be deleted from the browse window and not the inspect window, the standard RecordRemoveTest does not apply and I cannot find any function which runs when deleting from the browse window.


Does anyone know how to do this please?
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026