Re: Norwegian Apix integration >> E-Purchase Invoices >> KID number
Kate Kaufmane
2-6-19
Hi Martin,

Thanks.
I have checked these instructions and everything is set up correctly in the system. KID number is correctly printed on the Invoice but not correctly shown in Purchase E-Invoice. Customer sent an Invoice to themselves as EHF and received it in Purchase Ledger but the KID is not correct there.

It is regarding 07 Media AS, they are on 8.4.

I would attach files if I could.


Regards,
Kate
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026