Re: REST API authentication issue
Paul Timms
2-15-22
I've updated my sample data test system to the current release. I've tried to get some data and the system doesn't crash, but gives a 403 error. In the server's hansa.log I see these two lines each time:

2022-02-15 14:55:49 GetShoppingBasket GetWebSessionUUID=EC880712-89A6E379-B7D32C00-91D70206-42FC9D07
2022-02-15 14:55:49 Web file not found: background.png

I already have an access token from the previous version but I've not been able to get a new one. With basic authentication I'm able to get data.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026