Re: SQL Shadowing with cloud node
Lee D Papworth
6-1-19
David,

there is no StandardERPServer64-RDB in the versions folder in cloudnode so I take the StandardERPServer64-RDB from the installation build and do as you instructed.

When I start StandardERP in MyStandard I get a configuration error.

The optimized files are massive in size compared to the StandardERPServer64-RDB I am copying in.

Any more thoughts please?

Thanks

Lee
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026