Nominal/General Ledger accounts not deleting
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
2-5-18
SERP -> General (Nominal) Ledger -> Accounts


We have a client who just realized that an account defined on the Chart of Accounts is never and has never been used.

I validated this by running reports against that account as far back as the system was first used and the client is reporting this accurately.


I could not find the unused account in any control account setting and it is confirmed to have never been used yet SERP is saying that this account cannot be deleted.

Can anyone explain how I would go about removing this unwanted account from the chart of accounts?


Thanks in advance.

Wayne
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026