Server UUID error
Gastón Salomone
5-4-17
Hi,

I stop cloud node controller and tried to run standard erp server process manually, but when client try to login, an error in log appears that Server UUID is not correct.

I can see on process list that cloud node controller start server process with --server-uuid= parameter.
So I want to know if I need to use that parameter also to run my server manually.

Cloud Node installation change server uuid ?

Can i set that server uuid back in to the database in case I uninstall CN ?

Regards
Elar Tammeraja
5-11-17
Yes, you can run manually your server with server-uuid parameter. In case you run without this parameters you would have to recreate client databases in order to connect to the server.
Gastón Salomone
5-18-17
Thanks Elar,

Is there any way to change that info in the server database so no parameter of client database update is required.

Why CloudNode change that ?
Elar Tammeraja
5-18-17
No, you cant change this in the database. Cloud Node is not changing it. Its likely to happen when Cloud Node is reinstalled.
We will add functionality to keep history of the server UUID, so that clients can connect to server even if the UUID has changed
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024