CloudNode is not Reachable after restarting
Gastón Salomone
5-18-17
I stop cloud node process manually using stop-cloude.sh

After some time, while I manually do an expo-impo in my client database, I tried to run cloud-node again and beside the process is running, the client database is not started.

I tried to access from a client but after waiting cloudnode to start the server nothing happens.
In my standard page I can see that server go from starting to Node Not reachable state

I look into cloudnode Log file and appears as restricted mode. Is there any way to login into this cloud node manually not only throught standard page.

Elar Tammeraja
5-18-17
No, you cannot login into CN manually. Restricted mode in the log doesnt matter. Contact me directly for further help.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024