Del qty and Del Ok on Sales Oder giving trouble.
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
3-25-18
Hi,

Hoping someone can point me to a way to fix this.

My client created a Drop ship order.

1) They went SO -> PO -> Ship Notification (they always create the SN from the PO)
2) Everything is okay'ed.
3) Client cannot invoice the order.

When I checked the SO, Del and Del ok are blank..not 0, blank!

I ran the maintenance to recalculate the delivered quantities for that order but no change.

I noticed the harder value of the order was normal and the line entry "Drop Ship", I did not think that would affect it but I updated the SO header to be "Drop Ship" and retried the maintenance routine but no change.

Is there anything else I can do to get the quantities to update so the "Create Invoice" see the values it expects so that this order can be invoiced?

Thanks in advance,

Wayne
Dejan R.
4-11-18
Hi Wayne,

i tried to repeat issue, but i couldn't. It was able to create invoice. I tested with steps:
1. Created new Sales order
2. In header Order Type = Normal
In matrix row Order Type = Drop Ship
3. From Sales order > Created new Purchase order
4. From Purchase order > Created Shipment notification
5. OK Shipment notification
Result: Del. & Del OK is updated on Sales order

I have same result if on Sales order header Order Type = Drop Ship
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
4-12-18
Yes the problem cannot seem to be recreated but my client has one Sales Order in this state and wishes to invoice it. Is there a way to force this to invoice if the fields are not correctly set as described.

I tried to recalculate the order quantities using the maintenance routine but it did not help.

Should be just reverse this out and redo the order from the start? Goods have been drop shipped to the client already.

Thanks in advance,

Wayne
Aldevinas Katkus
4-12-18
What the Orders Status report says? Does it show correct shipments?
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
4-15-18
It did but the client has given up and cancelled everything and redid it.

What I have noticed and this is to be confirmed in 8.4.

SO -> Delivery -> Invoice -> Credit Invoice

SO remains in status where the SO still has all items as invoiced (Flip D). Should that Credit Note not go back to the SO and undo the fact the the items are invoiced? I was expecting to be able to reissue an invoice without do any return goods and redeliver again.

Could this be what is causing some things to go wrong?

Thanks,
Wayne
Sanjay Parbhoo
4-17-18
Created bywdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca21:10 15 Apr 2018
It did but the client has given up and cancelled everything and redid it. What I have noticed and this is to be confirmed in 8.4. SO -> Delivery -> Invoice -> Credit Invoice SO remains in status where the SO still has all items as invoiced (Flip D).
Hi Wayne

see my other reply

Sanjay
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024
Hi Dave, Thank you for the message! Can you please report this as a bug and inform if you get anything in the hansa.log during the flickering. Thank you! Best regards, Rasmus...
09:35 30 Apr 2024