Installation of SSL certificate
Sanjay Parbhoo
4-11-18
Hi

Does anyone have any documentation or instructions on how to install an SSL certificate in SERP

Thanks
Giuseppe L.
4-11-18
Hi Sanjay,
thank you for reaching out to us with this question.

Standard ERP supports SSL Encryption but doesn't support SSL Certificate Authentication.
We are considering to implement this technology and the TLS one in the upcoming version.

Best Regards,

Giuseppe

HansaWorld Support
Sanjay Parbhoo
4-11-18
Created byGiuseppe L.13:26 11 Apr 2018
Hi Sanjay, thank you for reaching out to us with this question. Standard ERP supports SSL Encryption but doesn't support SSL Certificate Authentication. We are considering to implement this technology and the TLS one in the upcoming version. Best Regard
Hi Giueseppe

This is for the webshop. I know that this is supported as this website is has an SSL certificate installed. Apologies if I wasn't clear earlier.

Sanjay
Aldevinas Katkus
4-11-18
Created bySanjay Parbhoo13:29 11 Apr 2018
Hi Giueseppe This is for the webshop. I know that this is supported as this website is has an SSL certificate installed. Apologies if I wasn't clear earlier. Sanjay
Isn't it the same question https://partners.hansaworld.com/forum/viewmessage/2/736
Sanjay Parbhoo
4-11-18
Created byAldevinas Katkus13:32 11 Apr 2018
Isn't it the same question https://partners.hansaworld.com/forum/viewmessage/2/736
Hi Aledevinas

Yes, but this is a more basic question. I really am looking for a checklist of steps that need to be done to get this working. I can try to work it out but if there is already a document (which there should be) then it should be a simple process.

Thanks

Sanjay
Giuseppe L.
4-11-18
Sanjay, sorry for the misunderstanding.
I regret to inform you we don't have such documentation or any checklist for this purpose.

Best Regards

Giuseppe
HansaWorld Support
Sanjay Parbhoo
4-11-18
Created byGiuseppe L.13:52 11 Apr 2018
Sanjay, sorry for the misunderstanding. I regret to inform you we don't have such documentation or any checklist for this purpose. Best Regards Giuseppe HansaWorld Support
:) OK

Will there be? As this will benefit multiple partners and customers world wide, I think this should be created. Who can we talk to about getting this?

Thanks
Giuseppe L.
4-11-18
Wish delivered.

Giuseppe
HansaWorld Support
Sanjay Parbhoo
4-11-18
Created byGiuseppe L.13:57 11 Apr 2018
Wish delivered. Giuseppe HansaWorld Support
Thanks

Please let me know who I can follow up with regarding this.

Paul Timms
4-11-18
I'm also interested in this, not only for the webshop but also for the webclient and the REST API.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Aldevinas Katkus
I confirm v. 2024-03-16 has issues. v. 2024-12-03 also had the same issue, but "less expressed"....
11:13 2 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024