WooCommerce
Sanjay Parbhoo
4-26-18
Hi

Does anyone know of any integrations with WooCommerce?

Thanks

Sanjay
Diana Klobukowska
4-26-18
Hi Sanjay,

at the moment we do not have any integration with WooCommerce in standard.
However if there is such need please pass that info to your local Product Manager.

Kind Regards
/Diana

HansaWorld Team
Sanjay Parbhoo
4-26-18
Created byDiana Klobukowska12:43 26 Apr 2018
Hi Sanjay, at the moment we do not have any integration with WooCommerce in standard. However if there is such need please pass that info to your local Product Manager. Kind Regards /Diana HansaWorld Team
Hi Diana

:) I know its not in standard

I would like to know if any of the partners have created one :)
SoftIQ Technologies Ltd.
4-19-22
Created bySanjay Parbhoo12:47 26 Apr 2018
Hi Diana :) I know its not in standard I would like to know if any of the partners have created one :)
Hi,

Was the integration with Woocommerce ever done?

I have a client whose website is on Wordpress and they want to integrated SERP to the ecommerce.

Regards,
John/
Sanjay Parbhoo
4-19-22
Created bySoftIQ Technologies Ltd.10:47 19 Apr 2022
Hi, Was the integration with Woocommerce ever done? I have a client whose website is on Wordpress and they want to integrated SERP to the ecommerce. Regards, John/
We have written an import routine and the customer is happy manually importing orders daily from WooCommerce.
Gastón Salomone
4-22-22
Hi Sanjay,

I developed an integration with WooCommerce and Standard ERP.
At the moment only Orders are sync automatically and item status (price and stock level) is not enabled in production yet but is being tested.
If you need any further information please let me know and I can give you more details.

Regards
Gastón Salomone
4-22-22
Hi,

I`m sorry, message was for Sanjay and John.

Regards
Sanjay Parbhoo
4-22-22
Created byGastón Salomone16:10 22 Apr 2022
Hi, I`m sorry, message was for Sanjay and John. Regards
Thanks Gastón ,

I will come back to you if the customer wants a more integrated solution.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024