Windows selection not working correctly.
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
3-6-17
Windows standard for selecting rows of records are of two forms.

Range select.

Click on first and click on last while holding shift and this selects the range. This works in SERP but if you select to delete those records that next record should be the focus of the selection. SERP uts your selection to the top of the list. This is leave a user who is use to a windows environment confused.

"Random selection", there is likely a Microsoft term for this action but I do not know the official name. Using the "CTRL key" while clicking on random records in a list allows the user under MS Windows to custom select records for processing (deletion in eMail list for example), this feature is not supported by SERP windows clients.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Piotr Wycichowski
Thanks Gatis, anyway it seems to be reported as bug instead of wish because now it depends on who created task for whom, am I right? /Piotr W....
14:39 15 May 2024
Aldevinas Katkus
Actually a new version of this bug is SL>>Reports>>Periodic customer statement "accumulates" amounts Not sure why it was duplicated, I clicked "submit"only once....
08:09 10 May 2024