eMail in conferences cannot be managed
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
3-6-17
I have asked this before but never could get a direct answer.

Once we establish an eMail conference.

How can we manage the conference.

Deleting no longer valid eMails is a major concern. eMail spam hits this box and cannot be removed. Is there a way to delete eMails from a email conference?
Elar Tammeraja
3-16-17
If you mean the mailbox with type Conference then yes, same as from normal mailbox: delete from Browse window
3-22-17
Hi Wayne

1) To delete an email from a conference you must be the recipient of the email, i.e. the mail should have been sent to your email ID.

In this case highlight the email in browse window>> go to Record>> click Delete

Mail should disappear

2) If the email was sent to a conference email/group ID then open the email and delete the recipient address from the list and SAVE again

The email will disappear - please check your access to ensure you have full access to read and write to emails

If you wish to delete an email that you sent then find it in your mailbox and delete as per normal above (1) it will then be deleted from your sent main mailbox outgoing mail

Should you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask :)

Paul Timms
4-24-17
I believe you can also delete anyone's mail if you are Admin in E-mail & Conferences > Settings > Mail & Conference Settings.

Paul
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
4-24-17
2) works best. Thanks! Wayne
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024