The invoice comes without an original invoice in pdf form
Christian
6-19-18
Hi!

I have one customer using e-invoice for purchase invoices and he noticed
that some invoices from his insurance company (Folksam) comes without pdf invoice.
He receives two different invoices from Folksam, statutory invoices are ok and allways
seems to come with pdf, but company invoices are missing pdf. The difference seems to be
in two different methods, iBilling2 and iBilling3. iBilling2 seems to have original pdf invoice
but iBilling3 is missing!

So anyone who can explain this? a bug?

Best Regards,

Christian
Martin A.
6-20-18
Hello Christian,

Thanks for your email.

May I ask if this customer use a partners HAL code (If so, which partner)?
Also, what is the name of the customer and may I ask which partner do you work for?

Have a nice day ahead.

Best regards,
Martin Arnbom
Christian
6-27-18
Created byMartin A.10:50 20 Jun 2018
Hello Christian, Thanks for your email. May I ask if this customer use a partners HAL code (If so, which partner)? Also, what is the name of the customer and may I ask which partner do you work for? Have a nice day ahead. Best regards, Martin Arnbom
Morning Martin!

The Customer, Oravais Kross & Maskin Ab, is a company in the database of Economic which is an
accountancy firm and they does not use HAL at all! It seems like they just have problem with
certain invoices, most of the invoices works well. Have something to do with iBilling3 format because
iBilling2 works from supplier. We are planning to upgrade their version to latest 8.4 immediately after the summer holiday, maybe the issue is gone after that... And myself, I have been a partner in Finland since 1996, Creative PC Systems.

Wish you a nice summer!

Best Regards,

Christian
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024
Hi Dave, Thank you for the message! Can you please report this as a bug and inform if you get anything in the hansa.log during the flickering. Thank you! Best regards, Rasmus...
09:35 30 Apr 2024