User-defined reports disappearing
Paul Timms
6-29-18
I'm having an issue in several systems where the user-defined reports seem to disappear. These are the reports created in NL > Settings > Report Settings. I can see all the reports in Database Maintenance > Settings > User Defined, and in User Defined Reports, but they do not appear either in the NL reports list or in Report Settings.

In single user mode, sometimes the reports are not shown, and then reappear after quitting and logging back in. With the same database in client/server, I am unable to see them in the client even after logging back in.

If I create a new report in Report Settings, I can see it in the list of NL reports. But, if I log out and back in, it is no longer there. Any ideas?
Dejan R.
7-2-18
Hi Paul,

i suggest you to report issue as a bug, so we can try to repeat and verify it.

Regards
Dejan
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Aldevinas Katkus
I confirm v. 2024-03-16 has issues. v. 2024-12-03 also had the same issue, but "less expressed"....
11:13 2 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024