WithHolding Tax
8-13-18
Hi there,

Customer is on 8.1 and Doing business in Several Countries with withholding tax. We were unable to get the Withholding Tax working and we managed using payment Modes. But The more business we do in Egypt, the more complicated it gets.

Please can someone share any Setup Documentation on Withholding Tax.
I have setup the Withholding Tax Settings in Purchase Ledger Module. But I can not see that anything happens When you try to Action Withholding Tax from the Payment or the Purchase Invoice.

Kind Regards

Reino Botha
Sabine
8-21-18
Hello.

Please find all information about how to setup withholding taxes in HansaManal.com:

http://www.hansamanuals.com/main/english/mailnumber___58300/theconf___529/manuals/levelzero___58300/version___71/hwconvindex.htm

Please also report a bug if any functionality doesn't work as it expected.

HansaWorld Latvia
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Piotr Wycichowski
Thanks Gatis, anyway it seems to be reported as bug instead of wish because now it depends on who created task for whom, am I right? /Piotr W....
14:39 15 May 2024
Aldevinas Katkus
Actually a new version of this bug is SL>>Reports>>Periodic customer statement "accumulates" amounts Not sure why it was duplicated, I clicked "submit"only once....
08:09 10 May 2024