Invoice Journal Bug
9-26-18
Hello,
In the Invoice Journal Report Specification, the Object field supposedly accepts 20 characters, which is the number of characters in the object id. However if the object is stored in Arabic and is 20 characters long and you enter it in the invoice journal specification, the report returns nothing because it removes the last character from the object id. i.e. if the object is stored in English, the report field accepts 20 characters, but in Arabic, the report only accepts 19 characters.
To be clear, the field initially accepts the 20 characters, but after pressing run, you realize that the last letter is removed and only 19 appear in the report screen.
Version : 8.4 2018-5-14

This was not a problem in 8.2
Please advise.
Thank you.
Giuseppe L.
9-27-18
Hello and thank you for reaching out to us with this report.
It looks like a bug.
Please test in the last 8.5 version available and in case it is repeatable please report it according to our policies.

My best,
Giuseppe
HansaWorld
10-5-18
Created byGiuseppe L.12:27 27 Sep 2018
Hello and thank you for reaching out to us with this report. It looks like a bug. Please test in the last 8.5 version available and in case it is repeatable please report it according to our policies. My best, Giuseppe HansaWorld
Hello Giuseppe,
I tested the issue in 8.5 and I can confirm that it still exists. The report accepts 20 characters in the Object Field, but when you Run the report, it omits the last character and the report is empty. When you reopen report specification the last character is gone from the object name.

Thank you,
Mohamed.
11-8-18
Created byGiuseppe L.12:27 27 Sep 2018
Hello and thank you for reaching out to us with this report. It looks like a bug. Please test in the last 8.5 version available and in case it is repeatable please report it according to our policies. My best, Giuseppe HansaWorld
Hello,
Can you please let me know if this bug will be addressed in the next version..

Thank you.
Mohamed.
Dejan R.
1-9-20
Hi Mohamed,

Can you please provide link to reported issue, so we can follow up

Regards
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Aldevinas Katkus
I confirm v. 2024-03-16 has issues. v. 2024-12-03 also had the same issue, but "less expressed"....
11:13 2 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024