Switch companies for global users
Vadym
11-21-18
Hello!

8.4 2018-07-26 (build 84192011)
We have a problem with HW when global users switch the companies. First time switch the companies is successful, but when users try to change second time they get a Login window top on the Main window. If they will close login window HW app will close.

Best regards,
David Delač
11-21-18
Hello Vadym,
Thank you for your enquiry. Could you please test this bug on sample data and if repeatable, report it on our Issue Tracker.

You can see our bug reporting routine here: https://partners.hansaworld.com/faq

Best Regards,
David
HansaWorld Sweden
Vadym
11-21-18
https://www.hansaworld.com/en/issue-tracking/view/1936921949
David Delač
11-22-18
Hello Vadym,
I have tested your bug and it is repeatable on our latest development version. Your bug has been verified and it is waiting to be assigned to a programmer.

Best Regards,
David D.
HansaWorld Sweden
Christoffer Riska
12-27-18
Will this be fixed for 8.4. now when 8.5 2018-12-07 is out?
David Delač
1-4-19
Hello,

We rarely fix bugs in older versions and when this bug gets fixed it will included in the newest releases.

That being said, I checked the bug status and it is currently in queue to be fixed.

Best Regards,
David D.
HansaWorld Sweden
Christoffer Riska
1-12-19
Created byDavid Delač09:25 4 Jan 2019
Hello, We rarely fix bugs in older versions and when this bug gets fixed it will included in the newest releases. That being said, I checked the bug status and it is currently in queue to be fixed. Best Regards, David D. HansaWorld Sweden
Hi,
Is this a bug in the HAL code or in the C++ code?
If it's in the HAL code I can fix it in 8.4 as well, when it is fixed in 8.5.
Christoffer Riska
3-5-19
Created byChristoffer Riska17:55 12 Jan 2019
Hi, Is this a bug in the HAL code or in the C++ code? If it's in the HAL code I can fix it in 8.4 as well, when it is fixed in 8.5.
Has this bug been fixed?
In which version was the fix released?
David Delač
1-9-20
Hello,

This bug has been fixed in 8.5 2019-06-05 build 220.

Best Regards,
David D.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024