Invoice Journal - Item Group selection
Vaughan Data Systems
11-29-18
Hello! A customer has found an issue in 8.1 that still appears to be in the latest version of Hansa.

Using sample data, if you duplicate sales invoice 10000010, add the item 20202 on row 3, save and change the item 20202 to be in the AUDIO item group and then save again, you can break the value calculation on the invoice journal.

If you run the invoice journal report for that invoice with the item group "SERV", it calculates the items as if 20202 is still in the SERV group.

Does anyone know why this happens?
Vaughan Data Systems
11-29-18
This only a problem in overview mode, by the way.

Detailed mode is fine.
David Delač
11-29-18
Hello Vaughan,

Thank you for your enquiry. I have tested this and it is indeed a bug. I would kindly ask you to report this bug according to our policy and I will make sure to verify it as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
David D.
HansaWorld Support
Vaughan Data Systems
11-29-18
Thank you for the prompt response. I have added this as a reported bug.

David Delač
11-29-18
Hello Vaughan,

Your bug report "Invoice Journal bug > Item Group selection" has been verified and it is on a waiting list to be assigned to a programmer.

Best Regards,

David D.
HansaWorld Support
Vaughan Data Systems
11-29-18
Thanks David.

Hope this can be fixed soon.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024