how standard ID and Global users work
Aldevinas Katkus
12-6-18
version 8.5
I have signed in the first company using Standard ID, then I switched to the 5th company and had to login into it using user ID, Standard ID user and password was rejected.
The question is:
- why the standard ID was rejected, even if we use global users and can login into the first company with Standard ID?

If I login into 5th company using user ID, then I can switch to the 1st one without being asked for a password.
Aldevinas Katkus
12-6-18
Extra question:
Shall I have to specify Standard ID emails in ALL the companies the global user is registered in (Persons register of all the companies it has an access to).
Aldevinas Katkus
12-13-18
Is it enough to close the global user (tick the corresponding checkbox) or should we delete (temporarily, e.g, on vacation) inactive global users?

Swati D.
12-24-19
Hi Aldevinas

Please read through the material below and see if it helps

http://www.hansamanuals.com/main/mailnumber___61137/theconf___563/manuals/version___85/english/hwconvindex.htm?shortcode=HW0104PERSONS_User_Accounts_Global

Thanks

Swati
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024