Report Asset History (Portugal)
Aldevinas Katkus
4-11-17
Our client used to send this report to the auditors and in 8.3 the report works differently . Anyone knows why this was done?
Auditors need to know the depreciation per fiscal year and this report was very useful.
It looks like the current version of the report does not show fiscal year depreciation if the asset does not have any revaluations.
Diana Klobukowska
5-16-17
Hi,

what the exact name of the report you are reffering to? We do not have any report called "Asset History (Portugal)"
There is "Asset Status" report (was the one done for portugal) and the report works correctly.

Kind Regards,
HansaWorld Team
Aldevinas Katkus
5-16-17
Created byDiana Klobukowska08:54 16 May 2017
Hi, what the exact name of the report you are reffering to? We do not have any report called "Asset History (Portugal)" There is "Asset Status" report (was the one done for portugal) and the report works correctly. Kind Regards, Hans
Yes, it looks like http://www.hansamanuals.com/main/mailnumber___1246/theconf___293/manuals/levelzero___1246/version___82/hwconvindex.htm is misleading. The report is called "Asset Status" now (AT2HistPortRn.hal).

I have made a further investigation and it looks like if I specify the asset, then I can see depreciations by the fiscal year (2007,2008....) at the bottom. However if I don't specify any asset I cannot see any depreciation details year by year except the first asset in the report at least in my DB.
version 8.3 2017-03-27
Diana Klobukowska
5-16-17
It looks like a bug. Please report it

Regards
HansaWorld Team
Aldevinas Katkus
5-19-17
Created byDiana Klobukowska11:59 16 May 2017
It looks like a bug. Please report it Regards HansaWorld Team
reported
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024