Profit & Loss Report
Cozatec Global User
4-30-19
Good day

I have a client that reported a bug to me and I would like this to be sorted out please.

Module>Nominal Ledger>Reports>Profit & Loss
If you select more than one object separated by a comma as stated in the Hansaworld Manuals the report is blank. If you run it for one object it runs a report with information and with no object it gives you a report with all the objects.

Please can you have a look at this bug and give us feedback.

Regards

Charl
charl@cozatec.co.za
Sanjay Parbhoo
4-30-19
Hi Charl

How do you expect it to work. A string of object is treated as an AND. DEPT,AUDIO for example should only come back where both objects have been used.
Martin A.
5-6-19
Created bySanjay Parbhoo11:33 30 Apr 2019
Hi Charl How do you expect it to work. A string of object is treated as an AND. DEPT,AUDIO for example should only come back where both objects have been used.
Hi Charl,

Let us know if you need any additional information.

Thanks and regards,
Martin Arnbom
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024