CRM shared among multiple companies
Aldevinas Katkus
4-24-17
Is it possible to share a calendar and tasks among all or some of the companies in the same DB?
Employees are working in different companies, but they should be able to share a calendar.
Shall we setup a separate company for that and use that company exclusively for sharing the calendar?
Paul Timms
4-25-17
Have you looked at the Main CRM Company field in Global Users?
Aldevinas Katkus
4-27-17
It works a bit strange to me: I created an activity with a global user. Main CRM company is 2. I work in the company 1. I cannot see anything in the calendar, however when I click the "report" button I can see the activity I have created.
Aldevinas Katkus
4-28-17
SERP wants me to login into the CRM company regularly. And it crashed during the login today after I left the programme idle for half an hour. Anyone experienced this?
Even more interesting is that when I am logged into the CRM company I cannot see my calendar activity neither in the calendar nor in the report (clicking the report button on the calendar window).

I have created a second activity after setting the CRM company in the global user record and that activity appeared on the calendar, but not on the report unless I am in the CRM company.

I am totally confused about the logic: it looks like I must set the CRM company in the global user's record, though I could not see this as a requirement by reading the manual. Calendar window does not correlate with the report.

version 8.3 2017-03-27
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024