Sign missing in some Transactions records
Aldevinas Katkus
6-26-19
Our customer asked us why there are no Signature in some NL Transactions register when you run NL>>reports>>Transactions Journal. If there is no Signature, customer cannot blame user for mistakes the user has made. I have looked at source and could not find where the current user ID is being inserted while saving the Transaction.
Customer needs an answer to this question.
Simone M.
6-27-19
Hello Aldevinas,
On that report the user's signature is always present by default.
It might not have a Signature only if a Transaction was imported from another system.

I have tested it on Standard ERP 2019-06-12 Build 85310413 - UK Sample data, and did not find any problem.
On which version did you find this problem?
Aldevinas Katkus
6-28-19
Version 8.4. Auditors asked why there were some transactions (generated from Purchase invoices) in the system without the person's ID. (Kind of strange auditors). I guess it has something to do with global users when user is missing in that company's Persons register, but anyway I could not repeat it in neither in 8.4 nor in 8.5.
Martin A.
7-19-19
Thanks Simone.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024
Hi Dave, Thank you for the message! Can you please report this as a bug and inform if you get anything in the hansa.log during the flickering. Thank you! Best regards, Rasmus...
09:35 30 Apr 2024