very large text backup
Aldevinas Katkus
2019-08-09
Our client has a 12GB DB, but TB is over 22GB.

I noticed RHistVc has over 7 million records. Is this the reason for such a big TB?
Aldevinas Katkus
2019-08-09
RhistVc export duration is 20 minutes
Sanjay Parbhoo
2019-08-12
Hi Aldevinas

I would check if you are including attachments in the TB. I can't remember the enabler file or parameter but that would explain that.
Martin A.
2019-08-20
Created bySanjay Parbhoo09:40 12 Aug 2019
Hi Aldevinas I would check if you are including attachments in the TB. I can't remember the enabler file or parameter but that would explain that.
Thanks Sanjay

BR,
Martin
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026