Another observation of unreliability of SERP
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
4-27-17
Working with the concept of "Drop Ship" items.

Today we tested this procedure and found that from the perspective of accuracy the process works. The issue of booking no "cost" as far as the selection in the system for item behavious is something that can be argued both for and against however....

The reporting of the Item Statistics or Customer Statistics under the Accounts Receivable do not show any sales of items that are "Dropped Shipped" and the system is incorrectly reporting a GP.

We have noted that if the user inventories an Item that is usually a Drop Ship only sales of Inventoried items are taken into account by those reports.

Drop Shipped items are correctly updating the G/L but not reporting on Item Statistics so either this is the wrong report or SERP is not reporting a reliable sales of items.

We sold 5 items in our test. 2 from inventory and 3 from Drop Ship procedure.

Item Statistics report only tell of 2 items having been sold.

Can anyone comment or is this is a "bug in the report"/"not thought of", we do realize that this is a new feature for version 8.
Diana Klobukowska
5-16-17
We have tested it and it works correctly so likely its a setup issue. We will send you our backup for testing.

Regards,
HansaWorld Team
Aldevinas Katkus
5-18-17
Do you have correct GP in the invoice?
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
5-31-17
Hi Sorry I have been swamped at the office. I am not certain I understand, what could not be setup properly as I did not see any feature to tell it not to report the item as a sale. my email is WDinzey@DPDSoftware.ca

"Correct GP in invoice>' please clarify.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024