Purchase order tracking to customer
10-28-19
Dear All,

If I have a sale order for X customer, and then I created a purchase order (From the create menu of that sale order) for the items I need to deliver this sale order,

My question: Is there a way to track what are the purchase orders that have been issued per customer, I think it is also good to have it to calculate the customer profitability as well,

Best regards
Ahmed Gharaibeh

Kuda Chanengeta
11-1-19
Hi Ahmed, at the moment we do not have a report that gives that specific information, though it is found in different reports in the Sales Order and Purchase Order modules. Please submit a wish highlighting all the information you would need in the report.
Swati D.
12-3-19
Hi Ahmed

Can we close this request? Or was there anything else we can assist with?

Swati
HW Support
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024