dissalow opening of paperlips
Aldevinas Katkus
11-13-19
Is it possible to disable opening of paperclip?

We have some notes and files attached to the paperclip and would like to disable accessing them.
I have found out it works with notes, but doesn't with attached files, the user is able to download the attached file.
version 8.5 2019-09-15 (build 85321026)
Kuda Chanengeta
11-19-19
Hi Aldevinas,

Do you wish to disbale access to the paperclip/attachments on 1 record, for a particular register or across the whole system?
Aldevinas Katkus
11-19-19
I would like to disable access to entire register, so that the user could not open external attachments (files)
Swati D.
12-3-19
Hi Aldevinas

Please use HAL customisation for this as there is no standard functionality that enables this restriction.

It's a good wish so feel free to put in a wish for this and I will assist with getting it through to development.

Many thanks

Swati
HW Support
Aldevinas Katkus
12-3-19
Reported a new wish General>>Dissalow opening/downloding of external files
Swati D.
12-5-19
Many thanks Aldevinas

Can I consider this closed for now?
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024