Locks when cycling through windows (Mac only)
Vaughan Data Systems
5-2-17
One of our customers seems to have ran into a bug in 8.2 2016-10-29 that only affects Macs.

She is updating prices in the Price register by changing the price field and then clicking the arrow to go to the next record (which requires a save). This works once but the next record you try to edit won't change the window from inspect mode (so you can't update the record). I have tried doing this on my Windows version of their client and it works fine.

Can someone please assist me with this as our customer has lots of prices that need updating?

Regards,

Andrew
Edwin
5-12-17
Hello Andrew,

I have verified the bug in the latest development version. I will push to have this fixed for the next update. Until then the customer will have to open and close each price they want to change in order for it to work properly.

Kind regards,

Edwin
HansaWorld
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024