Disallow deleting of activities from Task Manager
Sanjay Parbhoo
5-3-17

hi

Does anyone know how I can disallow deleting of activities from the task manager?

/Sanjay Parbhoo [2017/05/03 15:13 PM]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sanjay Parbhoo
5-11-17
any update on this?
/Sanjay Parbhoo [2017/05/11 10:15 AM]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diana Klobukowska
5-11-17
Hi Sanjay,

Its possible only with HAL

Kind Regards,
HansaWorld Team
Sanjay Parbhoo
5-22-17
Hi Diana

I don't think this is possible in HAL. The task manager seems to be a C window. Please may I have some information on how this may be achieved in HAL

Jarek Jamroszczak
5-22-17
Hello

try to find ToDoWDeleteActivities

Regards

Jarek
Sanjay Parbhoo
5-30-17
Thanks Jarek
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026