some image on document form shown
Aldevinas Katkus
12-10-19
version 8.5 2019-11-26 (build 85330310)
In some document forms there is some image printed out even though there is no image in the document form itself (I checked it by exporting the form and looking for "5" in the first column).
Any ideas?
Aldevinas Katkus
12-10-19
P.S. When I added non-existing image to the document form, no more "some image" (in our case it is our company logo) is being printed.
Aldevinas Katkus
12-10-19
PS when I add an image without specifying an image file name, then the same "some image" is being printed.
Swati D.
12-10-19
Hi Aldevinas

Are you able to send screenshots as its difficult to understand what you're saying

Also please advise which module you are are trying to print from and which form are you using

Thanks

Swati 12.10
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024