Paylink - Fields language
Eberstein Business Solutions
2-19-21
Operating system: Windows
When having Paylink window opened there is displayed such fields "Sum", "VAT", "Total", "Pay Term".
When I was testing this before all fields were in Lithuanian language, after developed wishes, fields language has been changed to English.

Additionally, when creating Invoice Email with paylink, we have in text button "Pay Now", this button also before wishes was developed for Paylink, it was in Lithuanian language.

If there is any setting where I can change language for this fields, please share them with me.
Carolina Valentino
2-22-21
Hello, thanks for contact us. I ll check this, and I ll come back with and answer
Carolina Valentino
2-25-21
We need to fix the translation of that window
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024