Big Sur printing documents client crash issue
Piotr Wycichowski
3-8-21
Operating system: macOS
Some of our customers noticed problems with printing documents in version 8.5 201206/85350141. When they try to print Sales invoice or Delivery Standard ERP application unexpectedly quits, while the same user can print Sales orders for instance. Maybe it somehow depends on form type or specific field. Has anybody meet the same problem?

/Piotr W.
Benroy Fernandes
3-10-21
Hello Piotr, I will check to see if this has been reported in this version and will revert back to you. Have you checked if this is repeatable in the latest version with the customer's data?
Piotr Wycichowski
3-10-21
Created byBenroy Fernandes11:38 10 Mar 2021
Hello Piotr, I will check to see if this has been reported in this version and will revert back to you. Have you checked if this is repeatable in the latest version with the customer's data?
It would be nice to see who is answering... :-)

Do you mean to test on version 8.5 210213/85360166

/Piotr Wycichowski (MAQSIMUM, Poland)
Benroy Fernandes
3-10-21
Created byPiotr Wycichowski11:51 10 Mar 2021
It would be nice to see who is answering... :-) Do you mean to test on version 8.5 210213/85360166 /Piotr Wycichowski (MAQSIMUM, Poland)
Hello Piotr,

Sorry, this is Benroy Fernandes... I checked that we have customers on that version that have not reported a similar issue. I also checked our internal bug reporting, and no bug has been reported. As you mentioned, it could be that it is dependent on a specific form type, or a field, or perhaps an image used.

You mentioned that some customers are facing it, so it's not just one then. Yes, if it is possible, can it be tested on 8.5 210213/85360166
with one of the customer's data, to start with. If it still occurs, then we will need to try and identify what is different between the Sales Invoice and the Sales Order form.

I also meant to ask if there was any HAL code related to the delivery or invoice function. And also... when did the issue first start occurring? Was it soon after they did an update of SERP? or after the updated to Big Sur

/Benroy Fernandes
Piotr Wycichowski
3-12-21
Created byBenroy Fernandes16:47 10 Mar 2021
Hello Piotr, Sorry, this is Benroy Fernandes... I checked that we have customers on that version that have not reported a similar issue. I also checked our internal bug reporting, and no bug has been reported. As you mentioned, it could be that it is dep
No changes after moving to version 8.5 210213/85360166...
Still client crashes

Benroy Fernandes
3-14-21
Hi Piotr,

Okay thanks for the update. It looks like we will have to report it... Could you please have it reported, and let me now the Bug Description.

/Benroy
Piotr Wycichowski
3-15-21
Created byBenroy Fernandes16:18 14 Mar 2021
Hi Piotr, Okay thanks for the update. It looks like we will have to report it... Could you please have it reported, and let me now the Bug Description. /Benroy
This issue is with subject: Client crashes when printing documents on Big Sur

/Piotr Wycichowski
MAQSIMUM
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024