Business Approvals
3-29-21
Operating system: Windows
Hi all,
One of our clients wishes to separate all their approved documents from those not approved by a form of signature from the approver in the business alert. Any insights on this?
The version is 8.5 2021-02-13 build 85360172
Regards,
Joe
Benroy Fernandes
4-1-21
Hello Joe,

Can you write a Wish to do the following

- Store the Approver in the registers that these are require on.. Eg. Quotations, Invoices, etc.
- Add Approver as an available field on the Forms for those Form Types.

Let me know the Header description of the Wish that you write and I will follow up on it for approval.

/Benroy Fernandes
Aldevinas Katkus
4-6-21
One of our clients expressed a similar wish - differenciate approved (signed) records in the browse window with a possibility to sort by that (checkmark) column.
It's just a column new "signed" (checkmark) in the browse window which should be ticked when approved.
4-8-21
Created byBenroy Fernandes09:56 1 Apr 2021
Hello Joe, Can you write a Wish to do the following - Store the Approver in the registers that these are require on.. Eg. Quotations, Invoices, etc. - Add Approver as an available field on the Forms for those Form Types. Let me know the Header desc
Hello Benroy,

sorry for the late reply. I made the wish with a heading (Adding Approvers on the Registers and Fields) as your instructed and attached a file. looking forward for your respond.

Kind regards,
Joe
4-8-21
Created byBenroy Fernandes09:56 1 Apr 2021
Hello Joe, Can you write a Wish to do the following - Store the Approver in the registers that these are require on.. Eg. Quotations, Invoices, etc. - Add Approver as an available field on the Forms for those Form Types. Let me know the Header desc
Hello Benroy,

sorry for the late reply. I made the wish with a heading (Adding Approvers on the Registers and Fields) as your instructed and attached a file. looking forward for your respond.

Kind regards,
Joe
Dejan R.
4-15-21
Thank you for reporting a wish. Please follow up status of the wish on Issue tracking
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024