Very slow saving of goods receipts
Paul Timms
10-1-21
Operating system: Windows
In recent versions, OKing and saving a goods receipt is very slow, and locks up all clients for several seconds. This is due to a new function called UpdateGoodsReceiptsAvailQty, which attempts to update all not OKed deliveries with the currently available stock. If there are many not OKed deliveries, this process takes a long time. It also seems to mess up some of the data on the delivery rows.

This really needs looking into. We're upgrading customers whose versions are two years old, and now they're complaining about performance. If they have the HAL licence, we can fix it by preventing this function from running, but those without HAL will suffer. Thanks.
Aldevinas Katkus
10-1-21
"It also seems to mess up some of the data on the delivery rows" - we have received complaints from our customers about this.
Sanjay Parbhoo
10-5-21
Created byAldevinas Katkus18:11 1 Oct 2021
"It also seems to mess up some of the data on the delivery rows" - we have received complaints from our customers about this.
This routine also corrupts the available quantities on unoked deliveries when the item status recalculation routine is run.
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
11-8-21
Paul - do you have a bugreport on this one? I can have a look at it and push forward
Paul Timms
11-9-21
Hi Bror-Erik, I didn't create a bug report because I know one already exists. I'm not sure who reported it though. If you can't find it, I can create one.
Paul Timms
11-9-21
I know that Bjorn and Sanjay have both reported it.
Sanjay Parbhoo
11-10-21
I have reported this as Data corruption bug as running Item Status recalc really messes up the available quantities on deliveries.
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
11-19-21
Programmer is checking this issue
Anna Lasko
12-22-21
bugs reported so closing this question
Aldevinas Katkus
12-30-21
I have faced with this: OKed Goods Receipt and then and many of warnings like this popped up:
2021-12-30 14:28:30 SJ RecordCheckError, vc: SHVc field: SerNr record 20180002 error: 1557 text: "Not in any defined series"

If someone changes/deletes number series for Deliveries, then we have this unexpected problem
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024