CRM activity sequences
Aldevinas Katkus
5-29-17
How should I define activity sequences in order to be able to paste activity type into the Result field of the activity?
Currently I have a seqence defined as LEAD->MEET: if LEAD activity results in MEETing then create a new MEETing activity automatically.

How the user is supposed to enter the result value FAILed for the activity of type LEAD, because I can see the only activity in the paste special "meeting" for the LEAD type activity?

I can enter the code FAIL, but it is not an option for the customers.
Martins Ebersteins
5-29-17
You have to register a consequence for all possible results.
In your case:
LEAD -> MEET with result activity
LEAD -> FAIL without any new activity created
as I understand...
Then if you have a meet, new activity will be created, if it is a fail, nothing will be created, but you will be able to see the statistics, how much lead -> fails you have vs lead -> meet.

p.s. usually, when implementing this kind of consequences, we are defining more possible results, like "recall", "on ice" etc. with delayed activities created afterwards - after a week to call again, after a month to call again etc. Depends on the process.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024