CloudNode deleting file from Server folder
Gastón Salomone
7-31-23
Operating system: macOS
Hi,

First of all, this happens on Linux, but Linux option is not available on Operating System Combo box when creating a new Message.

I installed CloudNode on premise, in a customer server. After instalation was finished, some files were deleted from the folder, I thought It was someone else who was cleaning folder from older files while I was working.

Yesterday I needed to made some procedures and I create a copy of the database just in case something goes wrong. When I went to get the database back, the file didn´t exist any more.
Luckily nothing happends and copy of database was not requiered.

I checked CN log and file was deleted by some automatic operation.
I´m very concerned about this.
Why CloudNode is deleting files without asking ? What is the criteria to delete those files ?
How I can work with CloudNode in these situations, I´m not allowed to make copies safely of customer HANSA.HDB ?

CN version automatically installed is: 8.5 2023-05-03 ASP (build 85550511)
Also this version does not show "File Manager" option on web.

This is the log from CN that shows files deleted:
2023-07-30 20:14:03 /THREAD(14) Clean local cloud server files: deleted /home/HWServer//HANSA.HDB_230730, criticalf is now 1

Also everytime CN log shows that disk space is low, and Its is Not, There is more than 80GB Free
2023-07-28 13:10:38 /THREAD(13) *** Available space in /Servers is critically low (below 10G): 6226M ***

Besides space available is not calculated correctly, CN Must not delete any files !!

I need an explanation how can this be avoided.

Thanks
8-7-23
Hi, Gaston,

Thank you for the message. I have asked one of our PMs to reach out directly to you -> investigate this and report issues if such exist. This is with what we begin with - then, if required, fixes will be done.
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
8-7-23
Hello Gastón,

can you please add me on skype

brorerikkotiranta

and we will go through this, this is not something we have come across as far as i know. Please do this urgently
Looking forward talking to you
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024