Reset Password email not coming through
Vaughan Data Systems
12-1-23
Operating system: Windows
We have a customer whose reset password email is not being received.

I can see multiple reset requests against this email address, but the email never reaches out spam filter so it doesn't appear like it's actually being sent out.

We have even whitelisted emailvalidate@hansaworld.com and that changes nothing.

The user must have gotten the initial validation email, so I don't see any reason why they should not receive the reset password email.

Other users for the same customer can receive reset password emails fine. It's just this one email address that is the issue.

Please can someone contact me about what the process is when a user wants to reset their password but cannot receive the email required to do so?

Thanks
Arzu Erdogdu
12-5-23
Hello,

Can you please send me the email address?
Brittany McGrath
12-19-23
Hi there,
Could you please confirm if this is still an issue?
If so, could you please provide the email address for further investigation.
Thank you.
Brittany McGrath
1-6-24
Hello, we have not heard if issue still persists so we will close this post now.
If issue is still occurring, please contact us again with further information so we can investigate.
Thank you.
Vaughan Data Systems
1-10-24
Hi Brittany, it is still an issue. Had it with multiple customers now.

Also the validation link that gets sent shows as insecure because the HTTPs certificate has not been updated
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
1-22-24
I checked and didnt see invalid certs
We are in process of updating this stdid server
4-9-24
Hi,

We have done some updates on our side. Could you please confirm if this is still valid?

If so, could you please provide the email address for further investigation.

Thank you!
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024